The VM-82 is the reference standard for machinery vibration meters. It is practical, easy to use, reliable and accurate. The build quality is superb, it has a beautiful clear backlit display and it’s easy and intuitive to use. It has a separate sensor which is connected to the meter with a really practical coiled cable. This can also be attached to the meter via longer, practical and robust extension cables.
The VM-82 is ideally suited to the engineer who wants to measure machinery vibration levels on site, quickly and easily without being bogged down by instrumentation which is unnecessarily complicated to operate.
- Informations in display – you can always see what the meter is measuring as well as the result
- Warning light in display passing treshold levels
- Broad range of frequencies bye changing the acceleromter (and cable)
- Measures in either EQ Peak, RMS or EQ Peak-to-Peak modes
- Memory for 1.000 measurements
- Magnetic attachment supplied
- USB-inteface for data-transfer to computer
- Up to 24 hours of continues use on one set of alkaline batteries
- Compact and light