The VA-12 is a powerful (yet easy to use), practical and self-standing machinery vibration analyzer. You can download both sound- and datafiles to a computer or you can analyze the data on the full colour backlit screen on site.
The meter works both as a vibration meter as well as an FFT analyzer.
- Simultanously showing velocity, acceleration and displacement
- Measures in either Peak, RMS or Peak-to-Peak modes
- Exceptional colour full information display – results, traces and instrument settings clearly visible in all lighting conditions
- Current Measurement can be Overlaid with Stored Data in FFT Mode
- Memory for 100 datasets consisting of each 1.000 measurements
- Magnetisk sensortilslutning på standard accelerometer PV-57I
- USB port and SD-card for PC-transfer
- Up to 12 hours operation on AA batteries
|Product Development||Vibration measurement at various stages of product development|
|Quality Control||Pre-shipment testing after periodic maintenance and servicing|
|Maintenance||Startup testing after periodic maintenance and servicing|
|Simple Diagnosis||Daily routine checks and monitoring of unusual conditions|
|Precision Diagnosis||Measurement af problem vibrations and detection af error sources|