Rion RIONOTE is the ground-breaking, multi-channel, multi-function measuring system in a tablet form-factor.
A Groundbreaking Development in Portable Noise and Frequency Analysis.
Rionote combines the newest technology with the traditional virtues of Rion: quality, ease-of-use, and economic sense. RIONOTE consists of a Main Control Unit SA-A1, which can be configured with up to 16 channels. The Main Control Unit is easy and intuitive to operate, with the dedicated program of your choice, all on a large color touch screen. RIONOTE also enables the use of wireless docks or wireless sensor amplifiers to avoid the cost and hassle of cables. A plurality of wireless docks and wireless sensor amplifiers can be used simultaneously to store the measured data in the Main Control Unit as well as in the memory of the wireless dock or wireless sensor amplifier.
The unit is delivered with a program for waveform recording and it is possible to installe programs for FFT analysis as well as realtime octave analysis in both full og third octav bands. Rion will continue to develop programs to broaden and enhance the possibilities with the unit.
- Able to record a wide range of environmental data including Noise, Vibration, Rotation, Distortion etc.
- Waveform recording included as standard
- Large 10.1 inch TFT colour touch screen display
- A modern and intuitive user interface
- Swappable channel amplifier interfaces
- Add on capability for wireless noise measurement and data recording
- Massive storage capacity with removable SD Card (up to 32GB)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery