Pietruchas Geogrid is used to increase the bearing capacity and to stabilize the substructures in civil engineering projects.
Pietrucha Polgrid Install
Pietrucha Polgrid Install Existing Rail Reinforcement
Pietrucha Polgrid Install Rail Reinforcement
Pietrucha Polgrid Install Road
Pietrucha Polgrid Installation Acces Road Windpark Windmill Park
Pietrucha Polgrid Installation Road
Pietruchas Geogrid Polgrid manufacturing proces involves moulding thermoplastic sheet of a specified thickness which is then subjected to microperforation. The prepared sheet is then stretched in two directions to achieve the appropriate size of the aperture. During the stretching process, the molecular structure of the polymer becomes axially oriented which ensures achieving high strength parameters of the geogrid.
Using a grain size in the aggregate suited to the gridsize forms a stiff stabilized barrier in the substructure of the construction
- Reinforcement of road substructures
- Construction of tecnological and provisional roads
- Construction of forest roads and access roads to wind farms
- Construction of manoeuvring and parking areas
- Reinforcement of substructures and foundations
- Reinforcement of substructures of railway tracks, even on weak grounds
Polgrid is also available with a thermally attached non-woven geofabric, giving the combined advantages of geogrid and geofabric in one product for even stronger constructions.
- Reduction of the extents of soil replacement even by over 40% compared to traditional methods
- Increase bearing capacity of the substructure and prevention of uneven settlement during its consolidation
- High junction strength ensures resistance to damages during assembly
- High stiffness of geogrid ensures effective reduction of aggregate shifting during the process of assembly and further use
- Shortened time of investment implementation
- Reduced cost of investment
- Extended construction durability