- What are cookies?
- How to delete or disable cookies
- Applied cookies
- More information
1. What are cookies?
2. How to delete or disable cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies may result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Go to http://aboutcookies.org for information on how to delete and disable cookies.
- Technical functionality – so that we can remember your settings and if you are logged in.
- Website traffic analytics – so that we can see how many visits our website and how it is used.
4. Applied cookies
- Google Analytics for tracking website traffic.
You can disable Google Analytics cookies here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. More information
For more information, please contact us through one of the following methods:
Phone: +45 39 61 12 06