Profounds SIT system is used for non-destructive measuring of the driven piles integrity.
Pile quality is often determined by performing a low strain integrity test directly after pile driving or within days after installation of cast-in-situ piles. Sonic Integrity Testing is a widely used method for testing the quality of concrete piles in a non-destructive way before they are incorporated in the final foundation plan.
- Available in three models: SIT, SIT+ and SITpro
- Each SIT includes an acceleration sensor, hammer, cables, robust data acquisition & signal processing unit.
- Shows measurement signals on a full colour screen
- A signal can be stored & viewed on the system itself later on
- Complies with ASTM Standard D5882-07, EA Pfähle 2012, CUR-Aanbeveling 109:2013, AFNOR NF P 94-160-2 and NF P 94-160-4